Fee schedule is shown as a courtesy. Any and all fees are subject to change without notice. If any questions arise, please call our office or default/refer to current fees in effect statewide as shown in O.C.G.A. 15-6-77.
Recording Costs – Deeds & Real Estate
General Execution & Lien Docket Fees
Uniform Commercial Code & Personal Property Fees
* 1 original Plat & Floorplan are required for recording, PLUS 1 CD in Tif format at 200 dpi, signed in contrasting ink as well as being signed off on by Planning and Zoning or having certification of surveyor. Plat and CD have to match. Please refer to July 1st, 2012 plat law changes for further information.
Civil Cases – State & Superior Court
Plus applicable service fees. ALL cases except:
- Family Violence
- Abandoned Motor Vehicle actions
- Incoming Transfers
See below for additional sums in condemnation and bond validation cases.
State, municipalities, counties, political subdivisions or agencies are exempt from $15 POPIDF-B and $125 Judicial Operations Fund fees.
Motions or petitions requesting an order filed 30 or more days after judgment or dismissal require a new action filing cost.
No Fees For…
- Contempt Actions for Alimony or Child Support 19-6-28(a)
- Unemployment Compensation Appeal 34-8-251
- Family Violence 15-6-77(e)(4)
- Appeals from the DDS not collected in advance, but may be assessed later 40-5-66
- Forfeiture of property filed on behalf of the State