Fee schedule is shown as a courtesy. Any and all fees are subject to change without notice. If any questions arise, please call our office or default/refer to current fees in effect statewide as shown in O.C.G.A. 15-6-77.
Recording Costs – Deeds & Real Estate
General Execution & Lien Docket Fees
Uniform Commercial Code & Personal Property Fees
Civil Cases – State & Superior Court
Plus applicable service fees. ALL cases except:
- Family Violence
- Abandoned Motor Vehicle actions
- Incoming Transfers
See below for additional sums in condemnation and bond validation cases.
State, municipalities, counties, political subdivisions or agencies are exempt from $15 POPIDF-B and $125 Judicial Operations Fund fees.
Motions or petitions requesting an order filed 30 or more days after judgment or dismissal require a new action filing cost.
No Fees For…
- Contempt Actions for Alimony or Child Support 19-6-28(a)
- Unemployment Compensation Appeal 34-8-251
- Family Violence 15-6-77(e)(4)
- Appeals from the DDS not collected in advance, but may be assessed later 40-5-66
- Forfeiture of property filed on behalf of the State